A leading Medical Device corporation chose Enterprise System Partners to implement MES in valve manufacturing plant in Clinton, MA.
- Implement electronic batch records across of valve manufacturing facility
- Integrate MES with the ERP system
- Integrate MES with Iconics SCADA system
- Barcode label printing to track product
- Capture of paperless batch reports instead of paper base batch report
- Improve batch record execution and product inventory
Success Story: ESP provided MES engineering and validation support on this project. This project also required ESP to support IT team in the creation and validation of virtual environments.
Delivery of an efficient and well integrated EBR with elimination of paper from the manufacturing environment was a critical success factor in this facility.
Operator terminals had to be setup into the existing building while minimizing disruption.
A machine rollout without significant impact on the production schedule was also required.
This resulted in hybrid operation while the electronic batch record was gradually rolled out throughout the plant.
ESP will be involved in full shift support of the system on the shop floor to ensure minimal disruption to manufacturing operations.
Key to this success is the ability of ESP to build on the knowledge gained from many successful MES implementations across the world.